activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Tracy Snell <tsn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Micro tasks for this week on Artemis land
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:52:43 GMT
In almost every scenario I’ve worked in there have always been multiple consumers. If the
queues backed up we’d add more consumers to drain the pipe. I’ve never had a single queue
situation either.

When I think of server scalability I think of being able to handle a multitude of high volume
producers and consumers. This has typically involved a network of brokers configuration.