activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:42:49 GMT
On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 11:27 AM David Jencks
<david_jencks@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> great.  I really can't tell what the naysayers are objecting to and so far
> they haven't explained in a way I can understand.  I'm flailing around with
> wild suggestions in the hope they will clarify.  Sorry I'm so dense.

Don't feel bad, I'm struggling a bit with the same point.  It's like any
major architectural change within a code base.  You're going to have people
who push back on the idea.

Personally, I don't understand what role the board is going to play in this
decision, nor what the outcome of such a decision means for AMQ and the ASF
in general.

John