activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC2)
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 01:17:01 GMT
I have sent a PR with updates to that page on the docs. It should be
easier to read it now.

I believe Martyn will take this update before the next cut:

https://github.com/clebertsuconic/activemq-6/blob/master/docs/user-manual/en/configuration-index.md

I even generated the docs into mobi, epub and PDF and they all look
much better and easier to understand.

--
Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com