activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 6.0.0 required Java 8?
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 03:05:05 GMT
as we said on the vote thread, activemq6 is This is a first release of
the HornetQ code donation with support for AMQP, STOMP, CORE and
OPENWIRE.

It's a new dev effort and it's from a different repo:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-6/

So I don't think the issue you mentioned would affect the new repo / codebase.

We are being quite active on moving forward with this codebase and we
are striving and working hard here. So any issues please let us know.