activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC3)
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 19:37:51 GMT
I think in part the answer was given above -- " I dont see this as any
different from what 'ActiveMQ Apollo' tried to achieve."

Apollo was a different broker Impl, indicating it via the naming.
Perhaps "ActiveMQ HornetQ" would be enough to make the difference
clear, and let end users make informed choices down the road.
Presenting as AMQ6 as is takes the choice away be virtue of how its
marketed.

-J