activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ DSLs
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:30:59 GMT
That’s fine by me as well. It’s just that I don’t see it as much of a
burden on activemq-broker. It really is just a couple of classes in it’s
own package which can be used to configure and run the broker from Java. If
it’s a separate module, than we need to make sure we include it
activemq-all, activemq-osgi, etc, and add it as a dependency to all modules
that want to use it for testing. So in the end it will be more complicated.
But whatever folks prefer is fine by me.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac