activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC2)
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 15:16:38 GMT
I downloaded the src+bin tar.gz files, and gave the src build a run
through and kicked the tyres on the binary. The NPE from RC1 when
using an AMQP client is now fixed. In the docs the links to the
configuration index now work, and the table there now links to the
.html files rather than the .md files.

For the docs, the project-info page near the start is still 404's.

Looking at some of the diff since RC1, I noticed that some JSON
related source files had their 'JSON licence' restored to them. They
should be mentioned in the distro LICENCE files as a result, either
including the license or pointing to it in the tree. The
activemq-core-client jar has the ASLv2 included twice in its
META-INF/LICENCE file, likely due to the appended-resources file for
adding the licence for the JSON bits.

There was a base64.txt licence file previously that went away; is that
code no longer included?

Robbie