activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Tracy Snell <tsn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:18:11 GMT
I’m unsure how those claiming to not see an issue don’t see this one. It’s more akin
to a take over of a brand than a team moving to a new technology. There’s the HornetQ team
and the AMQ5 team with depressingly little cross over. That should’ve been goal number one.
Merging the teams in to one with a common goal (which personally I hope is HornetQ). Just
saying suck it to the long term AMQ committers indirectly and then responding with righteous
indignation when called on it is just cause for more division.

There’s been lots of indirect insults thrown at the current AMQ committers. That’s a poor
way to build consensus.

> On Mar 26, 2015, at 6:36 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
>
>  That said, the amq6 folks DO need to find ways to reach out and try and get help from
both the current AMQ5 committers as well as new members.