activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Tracy Snell <tsn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:33:07 GMT

> On Mar 25, 2015, at 1:56 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> My impression is the problem hornetQ is a solution for is that anyone picking a messaging
solution based on technical rather than political factors is not going to pick activemq.
I thought Hiram said this pretty explicitly.  Did I misunderstand?

Yes. He never even implied such a drastic statement. ActiveMQ may need updating but it’s
far from devoid of technical merit. To imply otherwise is rather insulting.