activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 11:42:20 GMT
hi Chris,

The HornetQ code has been donated to the ActiveMQ project, and that code
is going through its first release under the ASF. The vote [1] - sparked
some debate - which was is why this thread started - my fault I should
have been clearer.

[1]
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/VOTE-Apache-ActiveMQ-6-0-0-td4692911.html