activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:51:56 GMT
Completely agree, thanks Rob. The proposal is use a name for the hornetq
subproject that avoids confusion and doesn't use a version number.
Hornetq *may* become the next activemq 6 (or 7, or whatever the case)
once it builds a strong, self sustained community.

Like in the Apollo case, the technology merit is not in question. One of
the ASF core beliefs is that the key ingredient for a mature [1] open
source project is the community.

I hope too that the hornetq community achieves its goals,
Hadrian

[1]
https://community.apache.org/apache-way/apache-project-maturity-model.html