activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Taylor <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC3)
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 19:06:13 GMT
I already have it on my todo list to come up with a feature matrix (in
fact i have already started) which i will stick on the wiki (or where
ever is appropriate) which will be part of a migration document.
Once i do that I will engage the community on the forums and raise some
Jiras. Any other ideas of how to engage the community are most welcome.

regarding the website, it has the same look and feel as the Apollo site
and will be linked from the main activemq page. regarding google
searches im not sure how this could be best solved, again ideas welcome.

Andy Taylor