activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Taylor <andy.tayl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC3)
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:09:29 GMT
So I think the consensus is to go with ActiveMQ 6.0.0-M1 so we will go
ahead and cut a new RC in the next day or so. We will also add some
content the website so users are clear that currently there isn't
feature parity between ActiveMQ 5 and ActiveMQ 6. We will then raise
JIRA to map out a migration path post release.