activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2015 03:05:59 GMT
Thank you Rob - that's great insight.  It is giving me much on which to
reflect.

With that said - since the board is involved at this time, would you mind to
table this discussion until after we hear from them?  While I would love to
continue this discussion, learn more, and share ideas, the board's guidance
can have a significant impact on taking the discussion further.

I didn't want to leave this discussion hanging without a response.

Art