activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS} HornetQ & ActiveMQ's next generation
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:24:04 GMT
David - please go back and read my posts (user name artnaseef, full name
Arthur Naseef).  I have repeated myself multiple times with concerns.  And
there has not been constructive response to my concerns, nor to questions I
posed in an attempt to get clarity on the position that ActiveMQ needs a new
broker.

It is disappointing because I know there is valid discussion there.

I agree this thread contains much passion and input that is unactionable
(i.e. pure criticism), and that sucks because it will never serve to move
use forward, reach conclusion, nor build consensus.  At the same time, it's
understandable and I recognize that I have inserted some myself.  So let me
be the first to apologize.  I'm sorry for statements that I've made which
have not been constructive.

Getting back to the actionable concerns raised and finding a way to address
them going forward would be greatly appreciated.

If you want me to rehash my concerns, then I'll do so, but I would prefer to
avoid repeating myself multiple times.