activemq-dev mailing list archives

From seij...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Configure load balancing activemq servers which have only one static load balancing IP
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:40:05 GMT
I think you are going to have more problems with this than it is worth

 - Openwire and TCP is much more of a two way protocol, especially concerning cluster update
features and rebalance, the brokers

need to be able to fully communicate with the client for this to work.

The client and cluster update also has “rebalance” features and if you

are looking at speeding up producing, you are way better off not closing

the connection and perhaps batching.