activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC3)
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:46:12 GMT
Do you seriously think that would be wise?

Now it sounds like your advocating that we *could* have two separate brokers
maintained, but just using the same exact name by skipping around major
version numbers.  I certainly will not back *that* plan.

Honestly, this response confuses me.  I thought your primary argument is
that ActiveMQ needs a refresh.  Arguing that there's a way to continue the
ActiveMQ line in this way is just ... baffling.

Why is it important to you for HornetQ to take the ActiveMQ-6 name?