activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 6.0.0 (RC3)
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:04:00 GMT
I see - that makes sense.  It definitely would help to have an enumeration of
features and functions and their planned state so we know what the end-goal
looks like for reaching the "official" 6.0.0 state.  However, I can see
working with the community on a feature-by-feature basis instead, if we can
get the community to help us down that path.

Any thoughts on how we engage the community to help draw out the needs from
ActiveMQ 5.x that are lacking in ActiveMQ 6.0.0-M#?

Also, how about web pages?  Will there be a clear indication of web pages
for the new software so they can easily be distinguished from old pages
(thinking about google searches, for example)?