activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kidfruit <kidfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Dead lock while multi-consumers listening
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 03:09:46 GMT
My problem is having deadlock when listening activemq channel. And no
exception or any notify, just stop there.

The detail is:

Use c# and nms library.

Create a console program, then create a work thread in main thread. Main
thread just stop for monitor state, all work is in work thread.

Create many consumers, share one connection, each consumer use its own
session. Then each consumer use Listener event to listen data, that means
there are many listen event thread is working. The data will print to
console.

At begining, it works. But after some time, I found that no new data print
to console. Debug by attach the process, all thread is doing nothing, and no
error occur. It seems like causing a deadlock. But I don't know how to check
the problem. I tested exception events of connection, no callback at all.

Is there any suggestion to check the problem?