activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DICUSS] 5.11.1 patch release
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 23:31:26 GMT
I went through the fixes on master and backported the ones (merged) back
to activemq-5.11.x. I don't think I missed anything but a second pair of
eyes would be extremely appreciated. A couple of patches were already
back merged.

I think both 5.10.x and 5.11.x are ready for patch releases. I'll run
full tests tonight. I don't expect surprises so, Art, it's up to you.

Cheers,
Hadrian

* b60bfbb (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD, master) Revert "rework
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3684 and
* 7d14ddb https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5558 - make
activemq-all jar executable
(merged) * 2b17fd8 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5580
* 8d42343 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5573
(merged) * 07338e7 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5520 - fix
org.apache.activemq.spring.SpringTest.testSenderWithSpringXmlEmbeddedPooledBrokerConfiguredViaXml

regr
(merged) * 25376af reduce test duration, relax derbydb durability -
AMQ5266SingleDestTest
* 95f7262 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5578 - implement for
kahadb
* 8cf98a0 rework  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-3684 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4532 to avoid intermittent
hangs, processing shutdown
* c6837ac tidy up some jdbc directory usage - move into target
* 01d0155 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5558 - enable
producer/consumer commands in karaf
* 35683c1 Upgrade dependencies
(merged) * 3155c62 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5567 - fix
and test - issue was eager dispatch with concurrent sends, recovery and
outcome delivery now assign a
* f91abd3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5564
* 9f0ab46 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5558 - add
producer/consumer commands
(merged) * b0a1bd8 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5542 fix
(via revert below) and test case applied with thanks.
(merged) * b35b8e3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5378 -
document shell script configuration and enable using environment variables
(merged)* 2a0be3b https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5550
* ae595c9 [maven-release-plugin] prepare for next development iteration