activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 6 - TomEE integration
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2015 16:06:43 GMT
Ok, so got a little bit further.  I see the broker starting with the in vm
connector.

659 [main] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ra  - Recovery Registry located =
org.apache.activemq.service.extensions.xa.recovery.ActiveMQRegistryImpl@a530d0a

660 [main] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ra  - No connector params provided
using default

660 [main] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ra  - Creating Connection Factory on
the resource adapter for
transport=[TransportConfiguration(name=8a3b9a30-9361-11e4-8f47-bb448fce34db,
factory=org-apache-activemq-core-remoting-impl-invm-InVMConnectorFactory)
?server-id=0] with ha=false

660 [main] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ra  - No connector params provided
using default

660 [main] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ra  - Creating Recovery Connection
Factory on the resource adapter for
transport=[TransportConfiguration(name=8a3b9a32-9361-11e4-8f47-bb448fce34db,
factory=org-apache-activemq-core-remoting-impl-invm-InVMConnectorFactory)
?server-id=0]

660 [main] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ra  - registering recovery for factory
: ActiveMQConnectionFactory [serverLocator=ServerLocatorImpl
[initialConnectors=[TransportConfiguration(name=8a3b9a32-9361-11e4-8f47-bb448fce34db,
factory=org-apache-activemq-core-remoting-impl-invm-InVMConnectorFactory)
?server-id=0], discoveryGroupConfiguration=null], clientID=null,
consumerWindowSize = 1048576, dupsOKBatchSize=1048576,
transactionBatchSize=1048576, readOnly=false]

660 [main] INFO org.apache.activemq.ra  - ActiveMQ resource adaptor started

However, it looks like on connecting it fails.  I see this log message 10
times

743 [amq-worker- - 1] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.core.client  - Trying
reconnection attempt 0/1

743 [amq-worker- - 1] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.core.client  - Trying to
connect with connector =
org.apache.activemq.core.remoting.impl.invm.InVMConnectorFactory@6968dc8d,
parameters = {server-id=0} connector = null

743 [amq-worker- - 1] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.core.client  - Connector
towards org.apache.activemq.core.remoting.impl.invm.InVMConnector@51aed0b7
failed

with different factories and connectors.  Finally the stack trace on
failure ends up looking like this:

javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to create session factory

at
org.apache.activemq.core.client.impl.ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory(ServerLocatorImpl.java:928)

at
org.apache.activemq.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:673)

at
org.apache.activemq.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createXAConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:209)

at
org.apache.activemq.jms.client.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createXAConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:204)

at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQRAManagedConnection.setup(ActiveMQRAManagedConnection.java:906)

at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQRAManagedConnection.<init>(ActiveMQRAManagedConnection.java:170)

 at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQRAManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(ActiveMQRAManagedConnectionFactory.java:164)

John