activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 15:11:07 GMT
-1 : let's get a clean bill of health on the test run.
org.apache.activemq.leveldb.test.ReplicatedLevelDBBrokerTest#testAMQ4837viaJMX
will fail for me locally about 60% of the time, with a zk "Client
session timed out,"
I will try and find the root cause but I think we should add an
@Ignore and not hold up the release if the failures prove elusive.