activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject [HEADS-UP] 5.11.0 release
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:15:10 GMT
I think this is nearly ready to go. The tests look good except...

the final blocker are the tests in activemq-karaf-itest
there are currently three reproducible failures on trunk.

Failed tests:

  ActiveMQBrokerNdCamelFeatureTest.test:47->AbstractFeatureTest.withinReason:233
expected:<[brokerName = amq-broker]> but was:<[]>

  ObrFeatureTest.testBroker:53->AbstractFeatureTest.installAndAssertFeature:146->AbstractFeatureTest.withinReason:233
Expected activemq-broker feature to be installed.

Tests in error:

  ActiveMQAMQPBrokerFeatureTest>ActiveMQBrokerFeatureTest.test:67->AbstractJmsFeatureTest.produceMessage:64->getConnection:58
ยป Connection

I am working on ActiveMQAMQPBrokerFeatureTest

Even though the karaf version 2.3.3 is old, these worked in 5.10 so we
need to understand what has changed etc.

any help much appreciated