activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Release signers. [WAS] Release Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 (3rd attempt)
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:13:25 GMT
Changed subject to avoid hijacking the vote thread.

I think it's fine if Arthur signs the release since his key is in the KEYS file:
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/activemq-5.10.1/KEYS

The PMC has final control if the release is accepted or not after all.
I don't want to discourage any committers from attempting to do RCs
and signing them.  Cutting RC's is laborious and as a result it's
something this project does not do nearly enough.

Regards,
Hiram