activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Have every committer on the PMC by default
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 15:05:24 GMT
James,

Don't name names, but are there any actual existing real-life amq committers who you think
shouldn't be pmc members?  My experience has been that many projects start out with this worry
but eventually decide it is pointless and a waste of timeā€¦. sort of "if they can mess with
 the code, lets try to get them to do the extra work of being a pmc member" :-)

Given my rather minimal involvement in amq recently I'm not likely to formally vote but I'd
be +1.

david jencks