activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 5.10.1 (3rd attempt)
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 19:39:00 GMT
+1 (binding)

Looks good, solid release, improvement from 5.10.0. Comments:

* sigs, legal files, look good
* build from source looks good
(DbRestartJDBCQueueMasterSlaveLeaseQuiesceTest failed, passed on second run)
* smoke test in karaf looks good
* this is actually the 4th attempt
* @James: are we inventing new rules?

Somebody, I think Dejan, suggested we should have automated builds on
the maintenance branches to spot regressions earlier. Great suggestion,
not sure if we should do it for 5.10.x, but definitely for 5.11.x.

@Art, great work! This was your first release at ASF if I am not
mistaken, right?

Cheers,
Hadrian