activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.11.0
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:26:17 GMT
I’m more or less -1 until someone can more fully explain the issue with the failing tests.

The “patch” changes the test, but my question really is whether the original test code
is “correct” and is really exposing some flaw in the stomp code that the new patch is
really just working around.   Are users that are using stomp going to have to make the same
changes that were done in the test in their environments?   If so, that’s a bigger issue.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp