activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: AMQ2149LevelDBTest failures
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:21:29 GMT
Thanks Gary.  I'm reading through the test code more carefully right now to
understand the entirety of it's operation.  You are correct - a durable
consumer is used on Topics, although I need to verify that's actually used
in the case that's failing.

With a durable subscriber, the problem gets more complicated in the broker's
logic because it is possible that the same durable subscription was consumed
by a second client between the disconnect and reconnect of the first client,
even though that scenario seems highly improbable.