activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject World Class ActiveMQ: Patch releases and 5.10.1
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 18:10:16 GMT
ActiveMQ is a world-class application that is widely-used in critical
business functions across many industries.  It is looked up to as a leader
in the application integration and messaging spaces and it is our mission to
continue to lead and drive this space.

At this time, we are coming up short.  ActiveMQ releases are infrequent
leaving users experiencing issues - which may have been fixed months before
- to wait for resolution or take more extreme measures.  Users expect rapid
development and timely releases, and rightfully so.

Toward this end, I am pursuing monthly patch releases.  I gladly offer to
perform the releases myself starting with the imminent 5.10.1 release
started by Hardian.  Thank you Hadrian.