activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: URL Schema on ActiveMQ6 Discussion (ACTIVEMQ6-7)
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:10:06 GMT
Hi Clebert,

yeah, I think using BeanUtils makes sense. I’m all for using existing libs
than maintaining our own

BeanUtils.populate() seems to be what we need

http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-beanutils/apidocs/org/apache/commons/beanutils/BeanUtils.html#populate(java.lang.Object,
java.util.Map)

Regards
--