activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PR Process on github.com/activemq6 repo
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:29:50 GMT
I pressed send prematurely by accident...

I googled for it and there seems to be an apacheBot user we could use for
the PR builds.
I would need some help on setting up a JOB for the PR build on the
ci.apache.

and we also need the authorization to close PRs when they are rejected.

Any ideas on how to get it sorted?

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com

--
Clebert Suconic