activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to ActiveMQ / Init script fixes
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 09:35:28 GMT
Hi

You can peek at the Apache Camel documentation for those kind of
topics as we have updated those. The AMQ project is similar how to
become a committer / how to contribute using github / old fashion
patch files etc. And the JIRA tracker etc.

The chatroom is #activemq at codehaus, eg same place as the Camel chatroom.

--
Claus Ibsen