activemq-dev mailing list archives

From PhilActiveMQ <pdohe...@Navinet.net>
Subject Clearing Multiple messages, u'redelivered': u'true' added to all messages except first one
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:41:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the stomp client to read a queue of messages from a queue and log
them to our splunk server. The issue (if it is an issue) is that the first
message comes through without a 'redelivered' header, however all subsequent
messages come through with redelivered=true as a header.

Either way is not an issue for me but I'd like to find out why it's doing
this so I can make sure it's not going to cause us issues in the future.

Any ideas?