activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible HornetQ donation to ActiveMQ
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:04:55 GMT
How to bootstrap this.. who will make the initial import?

>From my understanding we need the repository created before we can have
access for it.

We are moving our attention towards the new repository gradually. Having it
created will help us speed up the process.

<
> > gary.tully@gmail.com>

section of the ip
grant and initial
deps before

<gary.tully@gmail.com>

documentation that do not

jars (jms, jta, ejb etc)
> > from

implements a bunch of
> > jboss
jboss-jca-api and
version without those

to extract the
> logging

will touch most

license[1] that we
> can

code is released we
but they need not hinder a

<hiram@hiramchirino.com

to get with the IP clearance

Schedule B filled out
and make sure they
> > have

included with the
the Apache license, we have
> the

items depended upon by the

the code donation.

PMC members to help
> check

Hiram Chirino <

ip-clearance from.

AM, Gary Tully <

are very impressive so from my

best to combine the relative

outlined at [1] and we can look
> at

Chirino <
> hiram@hiramchirino.com

 Bringing the HornetQ
> > community

and HornetQ to

AND grow our

Apollo codebase to be that next

been pondering

at 10:31 AM, Clebert Suconic
wrote:

> [...]
Suconic, I'm the project lead for the

team is currently

and we've been

of overlap in the capabilities of the two

to both communities

rather than spend

to be able to

is that the Apollo sub-project aimed to