activemq-dev mailing list archives

From N B <nielsba...@hotmail.com>
Subject Doc page and bug
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:47:00 GMT
Hi all,

At work we were looking for a solution to get the scheduled folder shared between two brokers.
It failed because I only set the KahaDb persistence adapter. The wiki page does NOT mention
the dataFolder of the broker itsself, which is about the scheduled messages part (in which
we were interested!!) Please extend this page for other users! http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html

Furthermore, we've switched from 5.6 to 5.10, and I noticed that I have to set the broker.setDataFolder()
before setting the persistenceAdapter (we configure by code). If I do it the other way around,
activeMQ ignores the setDataFolder() call completely and uses a local .../scheduler folder
anyway...

Best regards,

Niels Gorisse
EIjkelkamp