activemq-dev mailing list archives

From opks <ping...@firemon.com>
Subject Re: "wireFormat.host" option for StompSslTransportFactory
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:21:54 GMT
Thanks Tim.

I use CMS as ActiveMQ client and I use
""ssl://localhost:61614?wireFormat=stomp" as broker URI on the client side.
I can see the STOMP meessage sent successfully through ssl connection. On
the java server side, I can see the ssl handshake and the STOMP frame after
that.

The CMS version is "activemq-cpp-library-3.8.3".

Your suggestion is good and that is what we decided to go. But I do believe
if "stomp+ssl" is used, we will have a problem and the problem is on the
server side because of the "wireFormat.host" option added for Openwire.