activemq-dev mailing list archives

From opks <ping...@firemon.com>
Subject question related to "org/apache/activemq/transport/TransportFactory.java"
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:53:01 GMT
I got the following error message: "Invalid connect parameters:
{wireFormat.host=localhost}"

After tracing the source code, I find this function in
org/apache/activemq/transport/TransportFactory.java:

The options is always not empty and this always triggers exception for
"Invalid connect parameters: ". Am I reading the code correctly?

    public Transport doConnect(URI location) throws Exception {
        try {
            Map<String, String> options = new HashMap<String,
String>(URISupport.parseParameters(location));
            if( !options.containsKey("wireFormat.host") ) {
                options.put("wireFormat.host", location.getHost());
            }
            WireFormat wf = createWireFormat(options);
            Transport transport = createTransport(location, wf);
            Transport rc = configure(transport, wf, options);
            if (!options.isEmpty()) {
                throw new IllegalArgumentException("Invalid connect
parameters: " + options);
            }
            return rc;
        } catch (URISyntaxException e) {