activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Posta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Advisory messages for remote broker clients?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 13:19:07 GMT
You may need to write a little JMX query script (or see the activemq-admin
script that ships by default). You can try looking it up that way. I think
jolokia is enabled an all recent versions as well, so could use
REST/json/http to look it up as well:

http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html

In general, for dynamic discover of brokers, Fabric8 can help you:

http://fabric8.io
http://fabric8.io/gitbook/brokerClients.html