activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible HornetQ donation to ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:00:07 GMT
Thanks Hiram,

Yeah.. our master
We will work through the details here and fill up the documents

I know you know this.. but just for general knowledge HornetQ codebase is
already ASL2 license. We have this on the header of every source file:

 * Red Hat licenses this file to you under the Apache License, version
 * 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

We are looking into filling out the forms...

Clebert Suconic
http://community.jboss.org/people/clebert.suconic@jboss.com
http://clebertsuconic.blogspot.com