activemq-dev mailing list archives

From nauman73 <nauma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Advisory messages for remote broker clients?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 10:26:06 GMT
Hi ceposta

Thanks for quick feedback. The camel route does the trick and I am able to
route the advisory messages to opposite broker.

I have a little hiccup though that I have not been able to overcome. In
order to route the messages to opposite broker I need to establish a
connection with opposite broker by providing the configuration in XML. I
have done as follows for the moment.

<bean id="activemqRemote"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent" >
<property name="connectionFactory">
<property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://10.110.22.45:61616" />
<property name="userName" value="${activemq.username}"/>
<property name="password" value="${activemq.password}"/>
</bean>
</property>
</bean>

The "brokerURL" is currently pointing to IP address of opposite broker.
However, I would like to dynamically discover the brokerURL for the opposite
broker by somehow fetching the remote address of the network bridge, as seen
in attached image.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4683064/remoteBroker.png>

I have tried to find a way to do this via XML configuration but so far no
luck.

Is it at all possible to do it in XML configuration?

Thanks

Regards
Nauman