activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Better release notes for ActiveMQ releases
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:39:02 GMT
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Dejan Bosanac <dejan@nighttale.net> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> absolutely. I went through the Jiras yesterday and didn’t find any new
> features in this release (there are a lot of improvements though). I didn’t
> want to lose too much time and get the release out. Let’s try to improve
> this today. Please feel free to add anything you think should be there.

Java8 support
And did we drop support for Java6? Or is it being deprecated, so we
can drop it in next release.

Didnt the JCA adapter get hardened too?

And what happended to that Apache shiro security plugin? didnt it get
added to 5.10 or was it 5.9?

About the change log, maybe we should have a changelog.md in the root
of the source code, so its very easy to just add a note in there as
part of the commit.

Then when we do the release we can look there and add to the wiki page.

--
Claus Ibsen