activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Zakeria Hassan <zak.hassan1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Monitoring alerts
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:47:59 GMT
Hi JB,

Just to add a bit to the answer.

You want something that you can set alerts right?

One option is to use a JDBC datasource and if your using a database then
you can set triggers. Note it may be slow on performance. If thats not the
option you want then there are third party tools out there that you can use
to monitor activemq. I don't know if this page is updated:

http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html

If it isn't I'd be glad to update that with tools I find out there.

Hope it helps

Thanks,
Zak