activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Johnny Clark <jcl...@calliduscloud.com>
Subject 5.8.0 Source Files Missing
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 12:15:54 GMT
Are you aware that the activemq-parent-5.8.0-source-release.zip file
doesn't actually contain any java files?  On the following page
http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-580-release.html at the bottom in a
table, this file is linked to on a Row titled "Source Release", so unless
I'm confused I would expect it to contain the java files

Also when I download activemq-all-5.8.0-sources.jar from various maven
repos, it only contains a META-INF directory with a few file files
(MANIFEST.MF, DEPENDENCIES, LICENSE and NOTICE).  I'm not sure if the two
problems are related or not.