activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP 1.0 connection property names
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 15:47:30 GMT
Sounds like a good idea to me. I have been meaning to do the same thing
with some other properties like 'version' and 'product'.

My only comment around the actual names is that 'process' doesnt
immediately make me think 'name' and even seems a little like it could be
describing the same thing as 'pid' if you didnt know both properties
existed, which I have always thought about the older versions too. That
isn't to say I necessarily have a good alternative suggestion, the only
short one I could think of was 'pname' :)

Robbie