activemq-dev mailing list archives

From manohar7033 <sailwith.mano...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ network of brokers not working properly
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 06:21:36 GMT
Hi,

I am using network of brokers in my project. I am routing messages from
ActiveMQ A to ActiveMQ B. It works fine for sometime, But getting stuck
after sending few messages. It is very random nature.

But after restarting my ActiveMQ A, it works fine(for sometime). But again
after sometime the messages get stuck. Not sure where to check.

But, If i try to re-produce this locally, I am not hitting the issue.

Can someone please suggest me, where to start to identify the issue. I have
thread dump and heap dumps of ActiveMQ A before restart.

Thanks in advance.
Manohar