activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 release
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 17:02:31 GMT
The vote passes with:
[5] +1 (chirino, ceposta, dejan, jgomes, hadrian)
[5] +1 - non-binding (joed, luke, dkulp, gsharma, artnaseef)
[0] -1
[1] -0 (gtully)

I will proceed with publishing the artifacts today and make public
announcement of the release tomorrow, after the mirrors sync up.

Many thanks to all contributors,
Hadrian