activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 release
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 15:08:44 GMT
Yes, Paul, I think you misunderstood. My point was that we should have had a
few patch releases by now released at shorter intervals (say 2 mo) with a
fewer number of issues fixed per patch release (say 30-60).

I reviewed all the patches and they are backwards compatible and excluded
those that weren't. The choice of version number was not arbitrary.

Hadrian