activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing a configuration on the connectivity page
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 23:02:11 GMT
There is no process per se. If you create an account on the activemq wiki and
submit an icla to the ASF you would become officially a contributor and could
edit it yourself. The alternative would be to provide the content (on the list
or in a patch) and then one of the community member will update the wiki.

It looks like our "contributing" page [1] doesn't provide enough details. I
updated the wiki [2] and it will pushed to the public site [1] soon.

I hope this helps,
Hadrian

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Contributing