activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paul Gale <paul.n.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ 5.10.0 release
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:09:57 GMT
Given that both CXF and Camel have been released are there any remaining
issues preventing the ActiveMQ 5.10 release from being cut?

If none, can 5.10 be released this week?

Thanks,
Paul


On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will do. Looks like we're waiting for the vote on cxf 2.7.10 then. As soon
> as artifacts are published I'll release camel and then activemq.
> Hadrian
>
>
>
> On 02/06/2014 02:50 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:25 AM, Paul Gale <paul.n.gale@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> If release 5.10.0 of ActiveMQ is going to be cut then you might as
>>> well update the bundled Camel from 2.12.1 to 2.12.2, no? According to
>>> the Camel site this dot release contains 145 fixes.
>>>
>>>  Yes I have logged ticket for this
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5030
>>
>> We need to release Camel first and then upgrade AMQ to include the
>> latest Camel release.
>> The Camel source code on 2.12 branch is ready for release, so if you
>> have free cycles then IMHO its better to start with Camel and then
>> afterwards AMQ.
>>
>>  Thanks,
>>> Paul
>>>
>>> On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:32 PM,  <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Hadrian,
>>>>
>>>> I have some OSGi related enhancements and fixes to push, but nothing
>>>> blocker
>>>> for the release (the blockers haven been already pushed).
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> JB
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 2014-02-05 18:15, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I have enough cycles to cut a 5.10.0 this week off of the current
>>>>> trunk as Hiram suggested. Is there any issue/fix I should wait for?
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Hadrian
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 02/03/2014 10:41 AM, Hiram Chirino wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> I think it's safest to to just call trunk 5.10 now since it is taking
>>>>>> away some functionality.  Would be nice to get some RCs going soon
>>>>>> since trunk is stable right now.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbarcea@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I am still planning to release 5.9.1. We need to figure out if
we
>>>>>>> want
>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>> cut 5.9.1 off of the current trunk at a stable checkpoint, or
branch
>>>>>>> it
>>>>>>> off
>>>>>>> 5.9.0 and just select the relevant patches. While the feedback
on
>>>>>>> this
>>>>>>> list
>>>>>>> is not conclusive (and I personally favor the 1st approach) I
believe
>>>>>>> most
>>>>>>> would favor the 2nd approach. Last week there were over 200 patches
>>>>>>> that
>>>>>>> we'd have to look through and backport. The fastest we could
get
>>>>>>> through
>>>>>>> this the sooner we'll have the release, I hope before mid Feb.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>> Hadrian
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 01/30/2014 03:31 PM, kal123 wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> There were post for cutting 5.9.1 any update on timeline
for this?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>>> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/activemq-5-9-1-tp4677074.html
>>>>>>>> Sent from the ActiveMQ - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message