activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Gale <paul.n.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.10 release date
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 20:51:58 GMT
Getting the 5.10 release out in the next couple of weeks seems like a tall
order having looked at the 40 or so remaining issues you're planning to
fix.

What about paring down the issue list by pushing some of them out to the
5.11 release in the interest of getting 5.10 out the door? Given that more
frequent releases for ActiveMQ are being targeted this shouldn't cause too
much pain.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Paul